SIMPLE LIFE INSURANCE
With TruStage Term Life Insurance, you can help protect your family's financial future quickly and easily. There are no medical tests or intrusive tests, just a few simple health questions. Apply online in minutes.
With TruStage you can count on:
Economic coverage up to 80 years
This term is a life insurance designed to be cheap and convenient today and in the future.
Coverage that never goes down
As long as you own your policy and make your payments, your coverage is guaranteed to never decrease or be canceled, even if you have cancer or other serious health conditions.
If you die, this insurance will pay the benefits to your beneficiaries in a lump sum, generally tax-free. This money would go a long way in helping your family cope with unpaid debts, ongoing bills and the sudden loss of your income.
Guaranteed rate planning
The initial monthly rate is based on your current age and gender and will increase as you enter each five-year age group (25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70 and 75). Rates are supported by the life insurance company CMFG.
Coverage for spouse or legal partner
The spouse or the suitable legal partner (25-69 years) can also apply. We both encourage you to consider this coverage to help protect your family's future.
Guaranteed conversion privilege
As you get older and your needs change, you may decide to prefer permanent life insurance. You can convert full or partial coverage of your entire life at any time after the policy enters into force. No health questions were asked.
Apply today with confidence. If you are not 100% satisfied for any reason, simply cancel within the first 30 days and your prize will be refunded in full. No question asked.
Exclusion of suicide
If death results from suicide during the first two years of coverage (one year in ND), we will return all the premiums you paid without interest.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
In TruStage we believe in helping you make an informed decision with simple and direct information. Before applying for life insurance, here are some things you should know:
For Georgia residents:
Are you thinking of buying a new policy and discontinuing or modifying an existing policy? If you are, your decision may be a good one or a mistake. You won't know for sure if you don't make a careful comparison between your existing policy and the proposed policy. Make sure you understand the facts. Below you will find a checklist of some of the elements you should consider to make your decision. Take time to read it.
Don't let an agent or insurer stop you from getting information from another agent or insurer that could be to your advantage.
Listen to both sides before deciding. This way you can be sure to make a decision in your interest.
We are required to inform your existing company that you could replace their policy.
ITEMS TO CONSIDER
1. If policy coverage is substantially similar, premiums for a new policy may be higher as rates increase with increasing age.
2. Any cash and dividend values, if any, may increase more slowly under a new policy initially due to the initial costs of issuing a policy.
3. Your current insurance company may be able to make a change to conditions that may be more favorable than replacing the existing insurance with a new insurance.
4. If you borrow against an existing policy to pay premiums on a new policy, the death benefits due under the existing policy will be reduced by the amount of any unpaid loan, including unpaid interest.
5. Current interest rates are not guaranteed. Guaranteed interest rates are generally significantly lower than current rates. What are the guaranteed rates?
6. Are rewards guaranteed or subject to change – up or down?
7. Participating policies pay dividends that can materially reduce the cost of insurance for the duration of the contract. Dividends, however, are not guaranteed.
8. ATTENTION, we urge you not to take any action to resolve, assign or modify the existing life insurance coverage until the new policy has been issued, examined and found acceptable.
And, REMEMBER, you have thirty (30) days from receiving any life insurance policy to review its contents. If you are not satisfied for any reason, you have the right to return it to the insurer at its headquarters or branch or to the agent through which it was purchased, for a full refund of the premium.
1161-2213I / GA (1206)
You can designate a third party to receive notification of cancellation of the policy due to non-payment. Simply send a written request to the post box printed on the application and include the name and address of the third party.
For residents of all states except DC and FL: any person who knowingly submits a false or fraudulent claim for payment or a reduction or benefits or who knowingly submits false information in an insurance application may be guilty of a crime and subject to fines and confinement in prison and denial of insurance benefits, depending on state law.
Basic criteria numbers ICC16-A10a-039, ICC17-SIT-2
Questions? Call 1-844-337-5831
If you have questions or need help applying, call us. Our experienced customer service representatives are happy to assist you.