The supports available in life insurance are divided into 2 groups:
- Euro funds with guaranteed capital
- Units of account with unsecured capital
In the latter, there are several compartments:
- UCITS (equities, diversified, bond, monetary, absolute return, long / short …)
- SCPI or SCI (so-called stone paper real estate fund)
- OPCI (real estate funds with an opcvm pocket)
- Structured products
By placing part of his assets in the units of account, the investor must have an investment horizon of at least 3 years.
The investor can build up a portfolio of several funds exposed to different asset classes and geographic areas. We can cite pell-mell: Oil, gold, real estate Euro Zone, Biotechs …
A quality contract refers to a wide choice of media in units of account. For subscribers who do not have the time or the knowledge to select the funds, the broker or the bank can offer a support service.
Better still, some contracts like Patrimea Premium have an option of piloted management. The unit of account pocket is entrusted to a manager who will monitor contract developments on behalf of the client.